So I came up with this idea of making a “Things to do in Calaguas Island” and first one up is…
1. Go fishing with your best buddy.
2. Play around in/with the sand.
3. “Take photos of your friends pretending to be having fun on the beach. Or, take photos of friends AS THEY ACTUALLY have fun on the beach while you fumble around with a tripod at 5o’clock in the afternoon” Ahehehe. Either way, someone will definitely have fun. 🙂
4. This photo contains, #s 4-7 or even possibly up to #11 in the list of “Things to do in Calaguas Island”
12. Go camping!
We walked the entire length of Mahabang Buhangin and saw other groups pitching tents.There are no accommodations in this island but there are vast areas where you and your friends can pitch your tents for the night.
A nice group of coconut palm trees, a lonely hut and the group that was fortunate enough (or not as coconut fruits can drop on their heads any time) to have claimed this part of the beach for themselves.
13. Leave footprints in the sand!
Nothing particularly fantastic about this photo except that when I look at it, I marvel at the actual number of people who own these footprints. How many were we in that beach that particular weekend?
I also like this texture. Maybe I will use it in one of my websites one of these days. Or a digital scrapbook background perhaps.
14. Take photos of boats.
Only a guy with a sense of humor will name his boat after a jellyfish.
15. Take photos of the sunset. (Better if perched on a rock).
16. Take photos of the sunset. Bring a friend with you so together, you can perch on top of the rocks.
17. Go bird-watching.
18. Contemplate, while sitting on rocks in the water.
19. Spend some quality time with friends. (A.k.a. talk about love life).
20. The rule is, there is no rule. The list is, there is no list, just do whatever you like.